The Challenges of Preterm Infant Formula Development
The challenges of bringing an infant formula to market are extensive and complex, and even more so for a premature infant formula.
During this webinar, you will hear Marc L. Masor, PhD discuss the following:
- How is infant formula regulated?
- How does that affect infant formula development?
- How does the manufacturing process affect key infant formula characteristics?
- What is the research model for infant formula?
- What clinical research is needed to bring an infant formula to market?
- How are the ingredients selected and studied to meet the nutritional requirements of preterm infants?
- Ingredient interactions may affect bioavailability.
- Selection and study of novel ingredients.
- Are there different physiological effects between natural and synthetic nutrients?
We will have a Q&A session at the end of the presentation to get your questions answered.